Thursday, April 14, 2005
Look around
Do you know what I love about blogs? They are so clever. I've been snooping around the blogrolls and find that a few sites caught my attention just because of their names:

Cowboy Blob's Saloon, Barbeque Pit, and Shootin Gallery - Cowboy Blob has a strange love of ferrets, but other than that, he's alright. I'll be lurking there for a few days to see if he should get permanent linkage. (Dad, you would like this site.)

Pieces of Flair - a smart site that my sister will enjoy. It has two people posting, "Big M" and "Hippster in KC". It has Kansas news and more. They don't appear to pull any punches. Great name!

Musings from the Imperial Senate - How clever is that? I saw it and laughed out loud. It is written by DarthVOB. It hasn't been updated since February, but the last post up is funny...a harangue against the use of the word "whilst".

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy - Beth is a girl I could definitely talk to. I'll be reading her for sure. She'll be going on the ol' blogroll.

Spiced Sass - I love this name. It conjures all sorts of things in my head. You know, not just sass, but spiced sass. That must be better! It is all about personality, right?

The Patriette - Blogging from Minnesota, this firebrand appears to love irony. She has at least some root hairs in Texas and blogs quite a bit about military matters. Check it out!

See what I mean? Cleverness abounds. I'll bringing more cleverness to your attention as I find it.
posted by Phoenix | 7:33 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s