Monday, April 18, 2005
School of Rock
Time for mea culpas, I guess.

Kathy was disappointed when I made this admission about my lack of appreciation of all things Zeppelin. However, having promised to rectify the situation, what else could I do but take some time and do some listening?

So I did.

And it was alright.

It turns out I actually have heard Led Zeppelin before, I just didn't know it. In all honesty, it brought to mind all of the Rush that my college roommate forced me to listen to.

So, having taken this trip, I will say that it was okay. I can appreciate the real artistry of the musicians and the compositions. However...they will never be a favorite of mine. I just didn't love it.

That's all I have to say about that.
posted by Phoenix | 8:26 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s