Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I'm Back
Did you miss me?

I know, I let you all down when I take the weekends off, but that is the rule.

I was sick in the mornings, sick in the evenings, not having a lot of fun this weekend. We had people over for Memorial Day which amounted to much preparation on Sunday. I'll have photos up later today. The food was great, but I ran out of steam way too early in the evening.

Prince Charming didn't have to work last night, so for once he actually got to see me be sick in the morning. So he no longer thinks I'm making it up. Which is good. To be fair, he never accused me of making it up, but I'm pretty sure he is more appreciative of the condition now.

I found out over the weekend that another of my friends is expecting. It is weird how contagious it is! My friend, on the other hand, did things a bit differently. I greatly admire her because she is doing all of this without a man in her life. She is tired of waiting for Mr. Right, so she shopped for her donor at a bank and the deed is done. I know that she really wants children of her own, so I think it is great that she took the initiative. I doubt that I could have shown this sort of strength, but she seems really happy.

Other than that, I can share the news that Prince Charming has a new obsession. He loves that show "The Deadliest Catch." Think of it as "The Perfect Storm" without all of the eye-candy and plot.
posted by Phoenix | 10:59 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s