Friday, June 03, 2005
Freakin' Excited, Man!
42 Days.

42 Days.

The excitement is building, I'm practically vibrating in my seat.

There are only 42 days left until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince arrives in my hot little hands!

I am currently re-reading Goblet of Fire (for the 8,000th time) and will begin re-reading Order of the Phoenix this weekend (for the 4,000th time).

I can't really explain the excitement. Maybe those Star Wars geeks would understand, though.

It will put me in rapture when the fine employee of Barnes and Noble gently lays the tome in my hands. I will begin reading at midnight while my husband dutifully drives me home, all the while shaking his head at my insanity. I will read and read and read. And I'll know. And then I'll begin re-reading it, as is my wont.

In the meantime, relaxing is out of the question as I have attained a new energy state: Potterfreak.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:28 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s