Friday, June 17, 2005
Neil Cavuto Asks, Phoenix Answers
Yesterday, I caught the end of Neil Cavuto's show and he asked...

If you could have lunch with anyone...who would you eat with and what would you have?

Cavuto's question came from the fact that Warren Buffet recently auctioned off lunch with him for $200K.

Me?

I'd choose to have lunch with President George Bush. There's just some stuff I'd like to talk to him about. I would have him come to the farm and we could grill burgers. I think that would be nice.
posted by Phoenix | 9:37 AM


>1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Mr. Attitude said...

Do they have to be alive? I would love to go back in time and Have lunch with General Longstreet. I wanna ask him why he didn't refuse an order to lead his troops into that fatal attack at Gettysburg. He knew what would happen and still he attacked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s