Monday, August 15, 2005
Cindy Sheehan: Media Whore and Child Beater
No, I don't think that title overstates matters or is over the top.

Cindy Sheehan is a Media Whore. Not content to pester and plague the residents of rural Crawford, TX with her ridiculous "protest" and the traffic it has created, now she feels the need to begin bleating about the Isreali/Palestinian conflict. In fact, she feels that The President personally killed her son and is now vowing not to pay her taxes this year as she feels she's already "paid" with her son's life. She also wants the President to be impeached. I'm shocked.

She is a Media Whore. The only way she can stay in the media spotlight is if she keeps saying stupid, outrageous, and shocking things. The media has a very short attention span, after all, and the President is set to stay in Crawford for the month. Her little protest could lose a lot of media traction in that time. I mean, let's face it, she isn't a young, pretty girl who has gone missing, so who really is going to care? She's more like a weathered old crone in the pictures I've seen than a sympathetic character. In all honesty, she's beginning to look like a loon.

A neighbor of the President was checking his shotgun in anticipation of dove season and this got the Cindy Camp a bit riled up. I find it ironic that her "peace" protest was marked with the checking of a weapon for dove season. Let's be perfectly clear: he never threatened anyone or aimed his weapon at anyone. He was perfectly within his rights as this happened on his own property, as evidenced by the fact that no law enforcement agency took umbrage at his actions.

Still and all, if I were him, I would have set up a rifle range on that corner of the property and started teaching gun safety and marksmanship to 8-year-olds out there. Mostly 'cause I'm a bitch and the woman pisses me off.

Why does she piss me off? She clearly thinks that she is more important than anybody else. She's already gotten to meet the President once, but now demands a second hearing? BULLSHIT! She had her chance! There are plenty of folks who've lost family in Iraq and Afganistan that haven't gotten face time with the President. What makes her so goddamn special, huh? I'll tell you: She's a damn Media Whore. She's fucking entitled. I call Bullshit, again.

While I respect the fact that she has a right to protest and to speak her mind, it offends me that she's pissing on her own son's grave. Why doesn't she just come out and call her son a "baby killer" and get it over with. And let's be honest, Cindy Sheehan, your son was an adult and served this country of his own free will. She didn't pay anything with her son's life. Her son paid with his life - something that belonged to him, not her. She may have brought him into this world, but at some point you have to cut the apron strings, lady, and let a man do what he must.

I'm sorry that her son died. I really am. I feel for every family that has lost someone in the war. But, that doesn't make our President a "war criminal" anymore than her son's death makes her a saint. Of course she hurts. How could she not? But she should spend a little more time honoring her son than pissing on his grave and disrespecting the cause he gave his life for. This betrayal of her son's honor, I feel, amounts to child abuse. She's beating the crap out of his memory, almost as though she blames him for dying, just like one beats that proverbial dead horse. She's kicking the crap out of her son's memory. It is disgusting to me that she's doing it, disgusting that she's being encouraged to do it by the media, and disgusting that her family hasn't shut her up already.

She's a media whore, not unlike Al Sharpton, and a child beater to boot.

And I think she's disgusting.
posted by Phoenix | 9:49 AM


>4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Game said...

I have posted many blogs on this woman...here is a summary...

It is sad her son died, but that does not make her immune to criticism from anyone else...and it does not make her an expert on every lib issue..

It is funny that when we prove with facts that she is a liar, the left can only go back to "her son died" or "Bush is a lair" or "Save the Rain forest" (libs can't stay on topic)

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be wrong on this one Phoenix. It seems to me that I read somewhere in the Constitution that if you lose a loved one in a war (a war that the left disapproves of, of course), the President has to meet with you as many times as you want. In fact, he becomes your personal puppet on a string. You can make him dance, juggle, do pushups, mow your lawn etc. I can't remember which section of the Constitution it's in. As soon as I remember, I'll let you know. It might be in one of those secret parts that only activist judges are allowed to read.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

ne -

Hmm. Maybe that clause is with the others that rescind the Second Amendment and the ones that make members of Congress above the law? If I remember correctly, it is the same Article that conveys powers to the spouses (unelected) of sitting Presidents.

You are right. I'm sure that I'm wrong. Why, it almost makes me wish that I too were a media whore so that I could denigrate my loved one's memory to serve a cheap (and fickle) media.

Not to mention the carnival atmosphere that could come with being able to get the leader of the free world to do my inane bidding.

That would be good for a laugh!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger The Game said...

Well done NE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s