Monday, August 08, 2005
How Dumb Can You Feel?
I felt woefully stupid this weekend when I attempted to go baby equipment shopping. I felt so unprepared and stupid! I walked into this place and there were 40 strollers on display. How in hell does one choose from 40 possibilities if one can't even figure out what the critical features are? For example, all of the strollers had wheels.

And it wasn't just the strollers. There are car seats, playards, bottles, toys, baths, cribs, bassinettes, and a million other gadgets.

I looked at the cribs and couldn't get a single one to let down it's side so that I could test the mechanism. If I can't work it at the store, will I ever get it to work at home? Somehow I doubt it!

So, next time I'm not going alone. I have put out pleas for advice about brands, models, and features. If you have any advice, please leave it in the comments with an explanation of why it was so good or so bad.

I hate to feel so stupid that I can't choose a stroller. It makes me feel weak.
posted by Phoenix | 8:51 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s