Monday, August 08, 2005
Mommy and Me
Week 18 is here. That means there is only 9 days until we find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl! Which is very exciting, to say the least. The experts say that this week is all about...

Our little one is nearly half a pound now and very human looking. Pads are
forming on the fingertips and toes, and the eyes are looking forward rather than
out the sides of the head. Meconium, the baby's first bowel movement, is accumulating within the bowel. If your baby is a boy, his prostate gland is beginning to develop.

If you notice your belly making jerky movements in sync, don't panic; your baby may have the hiccups!


Hiccups in the womb? I don't think I'm prepared for that. Physically, I'm no different than I was last week. I still haven't felt the baby move or kick, but friends have assured me that they didn't feel it this early either. I was sick again this morning, much to my displeasure.

Prince Charming and I discussed names again this weekend. We have settled on a name for a girl and have continued working on a boy's name. We are getting closer on that front.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:44 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s