Monday, August 29, 2005
One Year, Gone
Well. In looking at the calendar, I notice that I've been blogging for one year.

It is a good feeling. I believe that I am happier for my blogging. It gives me an outlet, a place to rant, and a place to expose my creativity.

I didn't know if I'd be able to stick with it, but I have. Hurray!
posted by Phoenix | 9:54 AM


>4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogday hun! We are richer for your voice.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger amelie said...

echoing silk... happy blogiversary! so glad you've been here, and i hope you continue on!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Me - Oh My:

Happy Bloggiversary to YOU,

Happy Bloggiversary to YOU,

Happy Bloggiversary to YOooooooU,

Happy Bloggiversary to YOU!!!

And me, still a poor ole blogging step-child of a blog-daughter.

*wink*

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger null said...

Hey happy bloggyverary;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s