Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Another reason not to watch West Wing
I stopped watching West Wing in Season 3 for reasons that I will enumerate in just a moment. But first, check out this new reason to avoid the liberal tripe. Lawren at Martinis, Persistence, and a Smile points out that Janeane Garofalo will be making a guest-appearance in three episodes this year. Yick.

I started watching The West Wing because, although it put liberal issues and agendas front and center as The Only Right and True Way, it did fairly represent more conservative viewpoints. And I mean that to say that they didn't portray all Conservatives and Republicans as wackadoo. However, somewhere in the third season the train jumped the tracks and I couldn't watch it anymore.

When they wrote out the Ainsley Hayes character, in my opinion, it wasn't worth watching anymore. I sure as hell am not going to be drawn back in by guest appearances by Garofalo. Neither will I be induced by appearances by Babs Streisand, Alec Baldwin, Ed Asner, or Chuck E. Cheese.

If I want to watch crap, I'll look in the toilet.

Thank you. That is all.
posted by Phoenix | 9:37 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s