Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Wisened? I'm not sure.
"Sugarhigh" commented on my recent blogiversary post wondering if I was going to comment on how one year in the blogosphere had changed me. Specifically, the question was whether it had wisened me.

I don't know how to answer that. I've enjoyed the mental exercises and the meeting of new people. I've enjoyed writing and have fallen in love with the fiction exercises. I know that it has been good for my blood pressure and my marriage, as I no longer feel any need to discuss politics with Prince Charming.

However, I don't discuss current events with my family as much as I used to, and I miss that. My father, sister, and stepmother are very well-informed people who have very interesting outlooks and opinions.

But I don't think you could say it has wisened me. More like, it has kept my mental muscles in fighting condition.
posted by Phoenix | 11:48 AM


>1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

One year already? Damn. Happy Blogiversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s