Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Mommy & Me Update
London and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. I got to listen to her heartbeat again. That came in pretty steadily with last month's reading at 154 bpm.

Next month I have to do a 1-hour blood sugar test. Apparently I have to drink something called Glucola, then have blood drawn. Sounds gross, huh?

Anyway, we are well.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:33 AM


>3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger amelie said...

glad to hear you both are well!



[and may i also point out that ms. spears has named her son sean preston, so no similarities on that front!]

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Yeah. Call me crazy, but that was a huge relief.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I feel for you. That Glucola is NASTY stuff. But good to know both of you are healthy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s