Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Victory!
Chapter four of the serial fiction is complete. I really think the guys are going to like it.

Will post on Thursday late, as usual.

This one simply flew from the fingertips. The pictures were very inspiring.
posted by Phoenix | 10:58 AM


>4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!

Can't Wait!

; )

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger amelie said...

yay! you just made my day. : D

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

I can't tell you how glad that I am that you are looking forward to it.

I warn you though, this week is a bit different, more...graphic.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you mean there are no sneak previews, not even if we ask nicely? Maybe be a little?

Last weeks was fantastic btw, I tried commenting but it didn't seem to go thru. When I get home I' dying to link this as a serial fiction if you give me permission!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s