Friday, September 09, 2005
I'm Cooler Than You Know
I received some news today.

I'm not going to share it, because I'm not sure it is for release.

However, I just want to go on the record as having said it: I'm cooler than you know.

You may return to regularly scheduled programming now.
posted by Phoenix | 2:30 PM


>6 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like stove on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger null said...

Who the hell is anonymous????

Yeah. You are cooler than they know. Heh.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

It appears that I am under a spam attack.

You know, I think this makes me even cooler.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger amelie said...

it definitely makes you even cooler. it's like you have your own category -- there's cool, cooler, coolest, and phoenix.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool or not, I must insist on remaining unvanquished.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Dear Minister of Propaganda:

You should try it, you might like it. We've been Vanquishing Villains for some time now and never had a complaint.

Of course, some people like abuse. Perhaps you should apply for a special dispensation.

Of course, it is also true that you only come under fire if you actually deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s