Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Angst
I am deep in a pit of my own angst. I can feel my guts roiling from the turmoil in my head. I'm doubting and redoubting myself at every turn. I feel alone and unworthy of the task before me. I suspect that I miscalculated, but I don't know for sure.

Dammitall, anyway!

Crap, crap, crap.

I have to find a solution.
posted by Phoenix | 1:18 PM


>2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger The Wizard said...

One just don't know how to comment on such a post except to say that quite often the best solution is to any problem is the simple solution. For then you know God is answering. But, then again, Simple solutions seldom are. It takes a very unusual mind to undertake analysis of the obvious.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger WitNit said...

And yet, you'll do find. After it all, you'll look back at how easy it was, how capable you are, and how no matter what you did the best you were able to do with what you had at the time.

I trust you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s