Tuesday, March 07, 2006
New Digs
You likeeey?

Fabulous new digs are courtesy of the brilliant and resourceful Sadie & Phin of Apothegm Designs. If you are feeling like you need a makeover, I highly recommend this amazing duo.

I have decided that pink is our new signature color and much like a kitten, we also have claws. We just happen to be wearing a brand new pink bow, is all.

Anyway, on to the Vanquishing of Villains!


aside - When is the phinlet arriving? Talk about tardy!
posted by Phoenix | 8:49 AM


>6 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger amelie said...

whilst i personally have never been the #1 fan of pink [Victoria definitely wins that ; )] this is an elegant, fitting, GREAT look for you! i like it!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

None too shabby. One of these days, I need to build a new template for my site, something a little customized to my tastes. Just gotta find the time to hack the code and figure out how all the pieces fit together.

Like the new look, though. Spiffy! :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

you look mahvelous!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger null said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying it. The design is very polished, chic, and a bit naughty at the same time. Quite like your blog!

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look! Very classy!

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very nice re-do, Phoenix! I think Sadie nailed it when she said how the new look fits the character of your blog.

Though, I imagine "polished, chic, and naughty" are a bit difficult for you right now with a new baby in residence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s