Friday, March 03, 2006
Trapped between the sheets
First, Prince Charming and I received a wonderful Christmas gift. My mother bought us one of those Miracle Foam mattress toppers. I was skeptical, I admit it. But now I have fully converted. That thing is so marvelously comfortable I am usually asleep before my head hits the pillow. I am tempted to spend an entire weekend in bed just for the comfort. If we were to put a refrigerator in the bedroom there would be no reason to leave. There is a drawback to this glorious luxury, however. It is nearly impossible to get out of bed to go to work. And on the weekends? Getting out of bed to go grocery shopping or clean house is even more difficult. Just too damn comfy!
posted by Phoenix | 9:25 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s