Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Bunny Boop Update
Bunny Boop is 4 months old now, so I thought an update was in order.

She has been holding her head up for a while now. She is getting very good with her hands too. Each day she spends time playing the infant version of tetherball - she bats at a plastic ball on a string overhead, sending it flying away. When it returns, my girl hits it again. Much fun for the whole family. She smiles and giggles all of the time now. We appear to have a very happy and content little girl on our hands.

She also spends time in her jumper each day. She is developing good and strong leg muscles and loves to stand up supported, but she hasn't really gotten the bouncing down yet. She can sit supported too. Just this morning, during tummy time when she was gazing raptly at her image in the child-safe mirror, she began to rock on her elbows and knees and arch her back. I suspect that this is a first step toward rolling over.

She is sleeping through the night at long last. I can't tell you how grateful I am. We have also started her on rice cereal, although this is a very recent development - she's had it three nights in a row so far.

But it goes without saying that the best parts of my day are when I wake her up each morning and she smiles and when I pick her up each afternoon.
posted by Phoenix | 9:59 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s