Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Attention:
Blog-jacking in progress.

Already there has been pirates, Keanu, Anne Murray of Muskrat Love Fame, Cheetos, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, and Monty Python.

What blasphemy will besmirch the CakeEater Chronicles next? No one knows. But, it just might be Kevin Federline in a toga with a llama dressed like Carmen Miranda.

(Sadie - this last part was for you.)

Correction: It appears that Anne Murray never cut Muskrat Love. It was either America or Captain and Tenille. I don't know what song I was thinking of...anyway, thanks to NE for correcting my error.

On that note, though, wouldn't a photoshop of the llamas dressed as Captain and Tenille be smashing? Man, I could really like that, but which one would be the Captain, and which Tenille?

That question will no doubt keep me up at night.
posted by Phoenix | 8:56 AM


>1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muskrat Love was by the Captain & Teneille, not Anne Murray. You're mid-70s pop knowledge is lacking, but I'll cut you a break 'cause yer just a young'en.

-NE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s