Thursday, April 06, 2006
Celebrate!
Bunny Boop slept through the night for the very first time last night!

This is a very big deal. I got uninterrupted sleep for the first time in almost 4 months. Of course, I also knew real panic this morning. I woke up at 4 a.m. to the sounds of her playing in her crib. I looked at the clock and freaked, because she had slept for so long. I fed her, and then she continued happily playing.

Yippee! My baby girl is starting to grow up. Now, if we could get her to start crawling and talking...
posted by Phoenix | 8:30 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger amelie said...

awesome! ahh, sleep


now think of my [nonblog] mother, with twin daughters AND a son 17 months older than the two! poor woman *never* slept

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s