Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Heelllloooooo?
Anybody there?
posted by Phoenix | 11:55 AM


>5 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one but us chickens...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger amelie said...

well, 'ullo, coz! sorry i haven't been commenting as much as usual; i've still been reading : )

and how is the dear Bunny Boop today?

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

She's great! Thank you for asking! Just this morning she succeeded in grabbing a toy with both hands simultaneously. Pretty cool. We've had a bit of a scare, though. Her babysitter's house is in Quarantine with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. Sounds horrible, right? So far we have no symptoms, but I'm worried because it is highly contagious. She had a doctor's appointment last Friday and is dealing with the reactions from her shots and I'm worried that her low-grade fever is not from her shots but from HFMD. But, so far, she has no other symptoms. So, I'm hoping and fretting.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger amelie said...

oh, my! *look of horror* what a close call! [hopefully not any closer]..

grabbing with both hands? if my [nonblog] mother were here, she'd say how old the baby is based on that, probably. she teaches parenting and child development [a class i avoided taking cuz i shouldn't have to if she's done her job at home ; ) ]

is Bunny Boop showing any left-handed tendencies? ; )

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, Ms. Phoenix! As you know, I'm not much of a commenter, but I read your blog almost every day. (I think the technical term is "lurker".)

I really appreciate your comments and stories -- which is why I read your blog . . .

I hope Bunny Boop is healthy -- I know how parents worry about their children. Our youngest just got over strep throat. It was the strangest thing, too, because she never complained about a sore throat, and claims not to have had one. Anyways, a couple days on antibiotics and she's feeling a lot better.

I do appreciate your blog, Phoenix. Actually, I should say "we" appreciate your blog, because my wife and I discuss some of your posts.

Okay, now it's time I get back to the serious business of lurking. Remember, this conversation never took place . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s