Friday, April 07, 2006
I am happy
I am so very happy with my life.

I have a husband who is, quite possibly, the best man I have ever known. He is easy to get along with, loving, a fabulous father, doesn't mind doing laundry or dishes, and sincerely loves me.

I have a child who is both beautiful and smart, and who makes motherhood a true joy. She smiles and my heart nearly explodes with glee, she holds my finger in her hand and looks up at me and my heart swells with satisfaction.

I have a beautiful home in a lovely little town.

I feel like a fat cat, lazing in the sun, waiting for someone to fill my bowl.
posted by Phoenix | 11:13 AM


>2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger amelie said...

how lovely : )

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Krista said...

that's the most wonderful thing I've read all day... simple pleasures eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s