Monday, May 15, 2006
And the Winner is...
The Hatemonger's Quarterly has posted the winners of the Third Annual Horrible College-Student Poetry Contest.

I tied for 4th Runner-up. Which, to be fair, is better than I expected. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to even place considering my entry fell apart at the end. Nevertheless, I still feel that I am not entirely in-tune with my inner liberal college-student. This may be directly related to the fact that I was never a liberal college student. Oh well. There is always next year.

Go check out all of the poems!
posted by Phoenix | 9:07 AM


>1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Lance Burri said...

Wouldn't it be more correct to say that you didn't expect to place because your entry really came together at the end?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s