Tuesday, May 02, 2006
It's not what it used to be
I'm in a blog funk. My blog world has tilted on end. First, Kathy pulled up stakes so that she could concentrate on the Great American Novel. Then, The Wizard assumed permanent lurker status and went on an extended fishing expedition. Phin is changing jobs and this may mean real change for the Phish Bowl.

I swear, if anything happens to The Maximum Leader, Silk, Sadie, or Christina, I may go postal. I'm serious! I miss them. They used to brighten my day so. All I have left is The Maximum Leader and the girls.

So, if my blogging sucks, we have Kathy, Phin, and The Wizard to blame. My heart is sick.
posted by Phoenix | 9:29 AM


>9 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

Not going anywhere.

I may only write crappy posts... But I'm still writing...

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going anywhere. noone else listens to my idiocy ;)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Silk,

it isn't idiocy, or if it is, I'm an idiot. Either way, I'm glad you are staying put.

And, to the Maximum Leader,

Not Crap! Not crap at all. I don't read crap. Besides, you make me think. How's that for a compliment?

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, I don't think I'm going anywhere.

In fact, I'm thinking of a little fiction challenge, if you will.

I'm hoping you will come to my rescue.

; )

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, dahling Phoenix. I'm gonna keep on typing my jibberish into the ether, so you're all stuck with me!

FYI, The Maximum Leader doesn't write crappy posts, but he is addicted to Jennifer Love Hewitt, and sometimes that clouds his judgment.

Silk is also not an idiot. If you ever have the chance to speak to her on the tele, ask her to say "Bless his little cotton socks." Her accent is just adorable. I couldn't stop saying that whenever I met her.

I am such a freak.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger amelie said...

don't go postal!

i know what you mean, though

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

Thank you Silk. I appreciate it.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

No guilt trip was intended, but I'm happy to know you are still out there and kicking.

Still, it isn't the same without you.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon anyhoo.

I just may not be as regular, a reader and poster, as I once was and if you can call anything I do regular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s