Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Celebrate Good Times, Come on!
Happy Blogiversary to me
Happy Blogiversary to me
Happy Blogiversary, Dear Villains Vanquished
Happy Blogiversary to me!

As of today, I have been blogging for 2 years. It is quite an accomplishment, really. I've been faithful without becoming obsessed. I've posted regularly, if you can forgive the hiatus while I was on maternity leave.

I have produced a few good posts, some decent fiction, and some Political Poetry that I am really proud of. I've mommy blogged quite a bit, but can you blame me?

I've moved up from the lowliest of insignificant microbes to a large mammal in the TTLB Ecosystem. I've vented, spewed, laughed, and loved. I've ranted and raved and vanquished a few villains. I've picked on Kofi Annan, Jacques Chirac, John Kerry, and quite a few other nitwits. I've had a few trolls and my secret identity has been outed.

All in all, I've enjoyed it and I intend to continue.

Please excuse me, it is time for me to blow out the candles.

Labels: ,

posted by Phoenix | 9:12 AM


>3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Phoenix. Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger amelie said...

happy bloggiversary, coz

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

Many happy returns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s