Tuesday, September 26, 2006
ARRRGH!
Well, there goes that streak.

After many, many, many years of very careful diligence, I have been reduced to idiot once again by my own actions.

My husband does it all the time and I always come to his rescue, so I'm hoping he can do the same for me.

That's right.

I locked the keys in the car.

Please excuse me while I gnash my teeth and beat myself over the head.

Update: Rest easy. I am back in possession of my car keys. It took the guy all of 36 seconds to open the door and another 6 minutes to do the paperwork. And by my simple math, this guy charges $450 per hour (or $7.50/minute). Not bad, huh?

Anyway, the self-imposed and self-inflicted boxing of the ears will continue.
posted by Phoenix | 2:13 PM


>1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Dan Kauffman said...

It could be worse, the following is a true story, the fact that the lady had blonde hair, is not meant to imply this was created as a Joke.

A friend of a friend locked his keys in his car while at work, he called his girlfriend to bring his spare set.

Since he worked in a Secure area in a plant, he told her she would not be able to come in and give them to him, so just leave them on the floorboard of his car.

Which she did

BUT

Being afraid someone might steal an unlocked car with the keys in it, she

Locked the Door.

No I am NOT making this up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s