Monday, October 09, 2006
My weekend
I got home on Friday to the lovely news that my new mixer had arrived. Happy Birthday to ME! Now I should be able to complete my Christmas Cookie duties in record time, being able to double and triple batch. Did I mention that the new mixer has a 14-cup Flour Power?

This is POWER, baby!

It is the nickel pearl finish, too, which matches the rest of the kitchen nicely without being something that I'm going to have to polish all the time. I was unable to get it to fit in the previously approved spot, though. It is too tall to fit under those cupboards, but I've found a lovely home for it nonetheless.

Prince Charming went off to work on Friday evening and returned home after Bunny and I were already up. He sent me back to bed while he took his turn with Bunny. I got up 2 hours later and he went to bed. And he slept. And he slept. And then he got up, took some Nyquil, and went back to bed to sleep some more. I barely saw him. He got up later that evening only to fall asleep on the couch. He watched/slept through the Badger game (broadcast on delay Saturday night at 10:30). He let me sleep in (until 7 am) on Sunday, and then it was more of the previous day.

I could really use a little mommy/daddy time.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:41 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you went all out. Is it a KitchenAid? I love mine but I don't think I've got 14-cup flour power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s