Friday, December 01, 2006
Back on Track
I have a pretty ambitious set of goals for the next three weeks and have been feeling more than a bit nervous about my ability to get it all done. Last night, however, turned the tide for me and I am feeling much more confident.

As of bedtime last night I have completed:

-187 Gingersnaps baked
-196 Mint Marvels baked
-117 Almond Sugar Cookies baked
- 3 batches of chocolate snowflake cookie dough prepared
- all previously purchased birthday and Christmas gifts are wrapped and adorned with bows and ribbons
- one third of Christmas cards written and sealed

I still have plenty to do, of course, but I feel like I'm getting a better handle on things. I still need to:

- finish shopping (for 2.5 people)
- finish Christmas cards
- finish baking cookies and making candy (9 more items to do)
- put up the tree and decorate
- plan the menu for the cocktail party and shop for ingredients
- plan the menu for the birthday party and shop for ingredients
- take Bunny Boop's Christmas picture, order, distribute
- get the Savings Bonds
- send out 21 Christmas Cookie tins

Wow. I really shouldn't have written it all out. I'm feeling much less confident now.
posted by Phoenix | 11:24 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s