Monday, January 08, 2007
On the New Year
I know what you are thinking. I am over a week late on my New Year's Post. What can I say? I needed 53 weeks to complete 2006. I've been swamped. So, my plans for 2007, beginning today are as follows:

1. To be a better correspondent. I want to write more letters and get in touch with people I care about.

2. To be a better blogger. I feel as though the blogging content and regularity have been lacking lately. We're going to try to kick it up a notch.

3. To be a better mother and wife.

4. To cut down my caffeine and sugar intake through the slow elimination of soda pop. It is my monkey.

5. To drink more water and take my vitamins.

6. To get back into the habit of making time to workout, with treadmill 3 times per week and pilates 2-3 times per week.

7. To be a happier me.

Now, onto the predictions:

1. The Democrats in Congress will do their damnedest to raise your taxes.

2. Illegal Immigration Amnesty will pass.

3. Some politician will put his foot in his mouth and have to backpedal.

4. Several "celebrities" will jump on the bandwagon and adopt children from developing countries, becoming the new must-have accessory, like those little dogs you carry in your purse.

Now, on with the show!

Labels: ,

posted by Phoenix | 9:55 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s