Friday, July 20, 2007
Dear Senators Feingold and Kohl:
I forwarded the letter below to Wisconsin Senators Feingold and Kohl as a result of their voting against the John Doe Protection.

Dear Sir:

I am writing to express my complete and abject disapproval of your vote today on the John Doe Protection.

Frankly, I am disgusted with you.

Disgusted. Mortified. And, even a bit...hurt that this is your intent. The fact that you don't see the need to protect the people who see fit to bring possible bombs and people who would do others harm to justice and prevent murder is anathema to me.

I have personally notified authorities of suspicious unaccompanied bags in airports on no less than three occassions. And, should I ever be in the position where I need to do something more, like report someone's suspicious behavior, I will continue to do so as my duty as an American citizen. And, I suppose that should someone feel that my alerting security has hurt their feelings, I'll have to meet them in court and defend myself, no thanks to the likes of you.

In my opinion, this vote was craven and irresponsible.

I want you to be aware that I will never vote for you again, and will do my very best to campaign on behalf of your replacement.

Regards,

Security Mom
posted by Phoenix | 12:30 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s