Thursday, July 12, 2007
Query to Readers at Large
Are there any bloggers out there who might be interested in being the next generation of Demystifying Divas, writing on weekly topics? And, for the fellas, are any of you interested in writing on the same topics from the male perspective for The Men's Club?

Next, anybody out there want to get a fiction writing project going?
posted by Phoenix | 3:29 PM


>3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, maybe if I could get my act together, I could be a Man again.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I'd be up for either, or both. Frankly I haven't been writing as much as I want to. Need excuses and prompts!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger The Wizard said...

Seriously?? Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s