Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Recipe
The Recipe For Phoenix
3 parts Imagination2 parts Intellect1 part Uniqueness
Splash of Dignity
Finish off with an olive
What's" the Recipe for Your Personality?


Only a splash of dignity? That doesn't seem right. And, they totally forgot the sarcasm. You can't make a Phoenix without sarcasm.

Shamelessly stolen from The Maximum Leader.
posted by Phoenix | 9:15 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

I must admit that I edited my results shamelessly. My original results were some odd mix of bravery, compassion, and slyness. So I went in and edited the results I posted on the site. I like my mix a bit better - even if it is more of my doing that the quiz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s