Friday, July 17, 2009
For the Record...
1. I've never watched "John and Kate Plus Eight" and don't give a rat's ass about any of it.

2. Never a fan of Michael Jackson, though I did used to enjoy rollerskating to "Thriller." The whole thing there - totally overdone.

3. Why is it that it is so difficult to remove cherry stains? Egad! They are never going to come out of my favorite shirt...I soak and I soak, but all I've managed is a bit of fading.

4. Making sour cherry jam this weekend, hopefully. Ah, the taste of Summer!

5. The older I get, the grouchier I get. Gawd, I need some caffeine.
posted by Phoenix | 8:12 AM


>2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Karin said...

For the cherry stains, have you tried Zout (not Shout, Zout with a "z")? The stuff is amazing. Even gets dried blood out. Worth a shot anyway!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Eric said...

Tried any of these?
http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-remove-cherry-stains.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s