Monday, September 13, 2004
Outclassed and lacking
You know, I started blogging because I needed a place to rant, a place to vanquish the villains and petty warlords who rule my little world.

But today I feel supremely outclassed. There are so many smarter people out there, doing what I'm trying to do, only they've been at it a lot longer. And today, I don't think I really measure up. Moreover, I have nothing intelligent to say. I didn't watch the news all weekend, so I don't really have any comment to add to the growing debate over memo-forgery-gate either.

So, today is to be devoted entirely to fun.

First, my own little meme:

1. Name 3 personal hygiene items you would not want to be on a desert aisle without. moisturizer, mousse, and midol
2. Name your biggest character flaw. too opinionated
3. Name your worst addiction. toss up between caffeine and chocolate
4. Name one person in history you'd like to have been an intimate friend of. Winston Churchill
5. What do you want your headstone to say? She Really lived. It is highly unlikely that it will say this, however, as I am a big fraidy cat.
6. What person of your acquaintance would you like to be more like? My sister
7. What song is your theme song, the one that would play at the intro if your life was a sitcom or drama? It would either be "Manhunt" from the Flashdance soundtrack (which would go really well with the title, or Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics.
8. If your life were a sitcom or drama, would it be a sitcom or drama, and who would play the two main leads? It would be a 1-hour dramedy like Ally McBeal, though slightly less insane. Jennifer Aniston would play me and John Cusack would play Prince Charming. And no, I don't think I look like Jennifer Aniston...I just think she could play both sides of the comedy and drama, with jokes and frustration.
9. What would the sitcom or drama be called? Welcome to the Jungle
10. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance without plastic surgery, what would it be? My thighs


Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 1:27 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s