Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Christmas Shopping
Doot-do-do-doo

I have completed my shopping for Christmas 2004. I still have to buy the savings bonds and wrap the few things that are still yet to arrive, but I have finished! The tree is up, the house is decorated.

It feels so good.

Now I can spend the whole of December (or at least the first two weeks) baking goodies for the tins that I have started sending out to family and friends. Its a lot of work. This year's cookie tins will feature the following yummy goodness:

Gingersnaps
Lemon Sex Cookies
Christmas Holly
Hello Dollies
Fudge
Maple Pecan Cookies
Chocolate Covered Peanuts
Toffee
Pinwheels
Lil' Peanut Blossams
Chocolate Snowflakes
Black Forest Cookies
Coconut Cookies

If you consider that I need to make 3 and 4 batches of some of these, it amounts to a lot of work!
posted by Phoenix | 8:48 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s