Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Is it Ignorance...or is it Bigotry? You be the judge.
Over at the Cake Eater's pad (groovy swingin' new place that still has the wet paint smell), Kathy has received an email that is distinctly paranoid. Read it here. She does a really good job of fisking it, and it is really rather funny. Go read it.

But what bothers me about it is the fact that it is so targeted in its paranoia, wrath, and bigotry. I understand full well that we are at war. I get it. I know that the enemy is Islamic Extremism. I don't believe, however, that all Muslims are out to get us anymore than I believe all Jews are rich or all Baptists are hicks.

Show a little reason people. For heaven's sake! Take a deep breath.
posted by Phoenix | 8:17 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s