Thursday, December 16, 2004
A Mystery for Scooby Doo or Encyclopedia Brown
Weirdness. On Monday, I visited my local UPS Store and shipped 6 boxes by ground. One of the packages was bound for Tucson.

Being a control freak, I daily check their status by tracking the shipment of each box. Yesterday, I noticed that all of the packages are moving along their respective routes...except the box bound for Tucson. That box, checked into the Hodgkins, IL facility, but never checked back out.

So naturally, the news this morning of a fire at the Hodgkins facility has me a bit...concerned. How pissed will I be if my box was one of those lost in the fire?

stay tuned, campers...
posted by Phoenix | 9:35 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s