Thursday, December 09, 2004
Breaker Breaker 1-9
Fiery Bird to Blog Mama...Come in Blog Mama.

Well it seems that my Blog Mama is moving uptown to new digs. The Cake Eater Chronicles have moved to the mu.nu domain (the suburbs of Blogtropolis). You can reach her by pointing and clicking here, or by checking out the links.

The Fiery Bird is still hanging out on Blogger. It's kinda like living in a slum...but hey, it's free housing. Furthermore, my readership is pretty meager so it isn't like I need more room than this cardboard box offers. It's getting mighty lonely here in the slums.

In that same vein, I must apologize to my six readers for the lack of posting in recent days. The market has been crazy, I've had projects up the wazoo (yes, that is a technical trading term), and my at-home time has been dominated by the mass production of cookies for my holiday tins.

You can expect continued light posting until I get out from under this cloud of flour.

Hey...go visit Kathy!
posted by Phoenix | 1:28 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s