Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Why does posting suck right now?
I know, I know, I've been boring you. My posts have not been quite up to par. Simply put, I have too much going on.

I have that thing called work. And I'm also involved in the remodel and redecorating of the office. I'm prepping a trip to Chambana this weekend and another to DC in March. I'm sewing two fully-lined oriental jackets together and making matching hats. I'm shopping for a camera, I can't decide whether or not to go digital, and trying to finish our taxes. All the while cleaning house, feeding my husband, and trying to keep sane.

I'll try to post as time allows. I'll try to bring you more interesting stuff too.

sorry.
posted by Phoenix | 8:43 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s