Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Another Meme
From Kathy, comes this little meme. (I'm trying to catch up on what I missed while gone).


Ten Things I've Done But You Probably Haven't

1. In Grinch fashion, I have ruined Christmas for multiple children.
2. I have ridden in the largest hot air balloon East of the Mississippi from Canada to Florida (13 passengers).
3. I've attended a George Strait concert all by myself...because none of my "super-cool" friends would go to a country concert. "Eeewww!"
4. I have attained my CCA designation, passing both exams on the first attempt (something my boss failed to do, much to her chagrin. Don't worry, she punished me for it later.)
5. I turned $5.00 into $1,600.00. A couple of years ago I bought a raffle ticket for a "Relay for Life" Cancer function. I had never won anything before, and I haven't won anything since, but that $5.00 investment won me the 2nd prize: a handmade, Cherry China Cabinet.
6. I earned the insulting sobriquet "Antichrist" from some friends for daring to suggest that my parents had sent me to college to get an education, not to participate in 8 "bible studies" per week. Chemistry and Entomology came first with me, hence, I am the Antichrist.
7. I caught step-father #2 in flagrante delicto, on Christmas Eve.
8. I organized a strike at the ripe old age of 8. The strike only lasted a couple of hours...but the protest was fruitful as our demands were met.
9. I've changed my own oil, and got so oil-soaked in the process nobody ever made me do it again.
10. I've gotten lost in a corn field. (Very ashamed of this one)

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:03 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s