Thursday, March 31, 2005
Somewhere along the way, this post really got off track
  1. I have never liked Jane Fonda. She creeps me out…reminds me of the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz. Whenever I see her, I hear her saying in my head, “I’ll get you my pretty! You and your little dog, too!” All of this followed by a maniacally creepy cackle. Is it just me?
  2. I believe it completely possible to be a conservative, be pro-choice, and still be honest with yourself. Sometimes death is a relief, and after 15 years…well, I’d be falling into that category. But, as I have expressed to many on this subject, it is a matter for her family to decide. They chose to drag her through the courts, tugging on her like she was a fifth-grade tug-o-war match, the media get involved and it becomes a tug-o-war-in-the-mud. It is not dignified! And even now, on the day of her death, they are too busy slinging mud and reloading to even bother to act upset. I hope she is at peace now.
  3. Ted Koppel? Who? Never heard of ‘im.
  4. If cops ever approach me in my car, guns drawn, after I have given birth by propping one of my legs over the steering wheel while parked at a gas station…let’s just say that they are NEVER going to hear the end of it.
  5. 106 Days to Book 6
  6. Clearly it is high time I begin stage two of my plans for complete and total world domination. Where is my atomic spider ray gun again?
  7. My Dad reads my blog. What a hoot. He thinks it is good. I think that is funny! He thinks I’m better than the other blogs he has stumbled across. Dads are great that way.
  8. When I am the Supreme Empress of the World, in a blatant act of nepotism, I will appoint my father as Chief Wordsmyth, Head Muckety-Muck of the Baby Ducks, and High Curmudgeon of the entire Armed Forces.
  9. ‘Cause the man likes toys that go boom.
  10. And I am, after all, his daughter.
  11. Who, I ask you, is going to call the Supreme Empress on her nepotism? That’s what I thought.
  12. It is days like this that I really miss my favorite spy.
  13. If you are wondering what is with the list…blame it on the cold medicines. I’m freebasing/mainlining/snorting Halls Fruit Breezers and Kleenex.
  14. What do I know about drug stuff? I’m a nice girl. I don’t even know if I used those terms correctly, that’s how good I am. Call it poetic license, I don’t care.
  15. Was ALIAS cool last night, or what? Marshall got to cut out a man’s eye ball! With a spork! That’s just good tv, right there.
  16. I drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry.
  17. ‘cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl
  18. She wore a raspberry beret
  19. but if that mockingbird don’t sing, he’s gonna buy me a diamond ring
  20. I took one, one, one cause you left me and two, two, two for my family
  21. Just like every night has it’s dawn
  22. Sorry, I was hijacked there for a minute. Not to worry, I’m back in control.
  23. What was that you said?
  24. “Hotter than a snake’s ass in a wagon rut.”
  25. Why, yes, that does describe Kansas Wheat Harvest perfectly.
posted by Phoenix | 3:24 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s