Friday, April 08, 2005
Really Local Politics
I thought I'd update you on this post.

"Lisa" is an even bigger b!tch in person. But, she did come to the meeting, so that is something. Of course, she subjected us all to her b!tchiness, so she didn't exactly make any friends or influence anybody.

The family on the corner that everybody despises? Met the mom last nite. Holy rigid dictator! From the way she behaved...I must be honest...I would expect her children to be little automatons, but clearly that isn't the case. Maybe she lacks an enforcer.

And the asshat on the hill who loves the Packers? He took the display down. He took it down! This is real progress! I mean, it has been up for over 2 years! I am encouraged. However, at the meeting last night, he never said a word. (The meeting was in my home.) Not 'hello', 'goodbye', or 'boo!'

But nobody got shot at the meeting, so I'm counting it as a success.
posted by Phoenix | 11:37 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s