Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I AM PISSED OFF
The next meeting of our subdivision to decide whether or not we want an association is tomorrow evening. So, once again I will be swimming in the festering pool of pustules that is local politics.

I sent a reminder, a polite reminder postcard to all of my neighbors, informing them that the meeting was tomorrow. And what should I find today? Our mystery writer of scathing illogical diatribes featuring personal attacks, no paragraphs, misspellings, and absent punctuation has been at his typewriter again. Yes, the sonuvabitch is back, displaying all of his falsehoods and ignorance again in a pink flaming tutu.

This time, instead of merely implying that those of us who wish to protect our property values wear swastikas on our underwear, he came right out and called someone a "Fence Nazi."

I don't give a damn about anybody's fence. I do, however, care if the value of my $200K home slips to $150-160K because of the sloppiness of my neighbors. What the sonuvabitch fails to understand is we are not looking to create new rules. We already have covenants. I can take the evil name-calling sonuvabitch to court personally to enforce them and make him pay all the attorney fees.

AND...the passive-aggressive baby failed to sign his name again. Unfortunately, he failed to consider that we have stay-at-home moms in the neighborhood. That's right, someone watched him commit a federal crime multiple times in our neighborhood. What federal crime? I'm glad that you asked. He put un-stamped mail into mailboxes. Everybody's mailboxes. So, what do you think you get for 74 counts of federal mail fraud? Okay, maybe it isn't fraud, per se, but it is 74 counts of federal postal crime. AND...if we can forensically link the previous letter to him (also unstamped) that brings us up to 148 counts, and in my opinion, makes him an egregious repeat offender. This pisses me off because I have personally spent $78.00 on LEGAL mailings to my neighbors, AND HE IS STEALING FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, NOT PAYING HIS FAIR SHARE, AND GENERALLY BEHAVING AS A SONUVABITCH.

You are a mean one, Mr. Grinch. And so help me God, if you EVER step on to my property again, I'll have your ass arrested. YOU HEAR ME?

I suppose what offends me further is the "Nazi" characterization. I had family in concentration camps, you vile pig. I am the farthest thing from a "Nazi." So, I respectfully suggest you STICK IT UP YOUR TIGHT GODDAM ASS.

Go to hell. DO not pass go, do not collect $200.00.

I'm sorry you all had to witness that. I feel better now.

Although, I'm half tempted to call him on it. At the last meeting - in my freakin' living room - he never said a word. He didn't introduce himself, say hello or goodbye, NOTHING. At the end of the meeting, I didn't adjourn until I had asked if anyone felt that they hadn't been heard on the matter. No one spoke up. Then, the next day we are all blanketed with these orange letters full of lies and misrepresentations. I send out reminder postcards of the next meeting, and he distributes another diatribe. So what do you think if at the meeting, when I open it up, I say:

"Mr. X, you quite obviously have plenty to say on the matter, so why don't we let you open the discussion, unless of course you prefer to respond in another scathing unsigned, unstamped letter calling us all NAZIS?"

Apparently I'm not through being pissed off yet.
posted by Phoenix | 12:07 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s