Friday, June 03, 2005
Mommy and Me
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is fine, normal, and right on schedule.

I have pictures! I even have a 3-D picture! I got to see the little one fidget in the womb and we watched and measured his/her heartbeat.

It was the weirdest thing. I really can't explain it. It was fascinating and a bit creepy. Like there's an alien growing inside you, but it is a miracle and you are humbled. I didn't cry, I don't like to do that with strangers, but I was most decidedly moved.

Prince Charming was moved a bit when I showed him the pictures. It takes a lot to crack that gruff He-Man exterior. He-Man's gonna be a daddy, that'll soften him up a bit. I think he's finally coming to grips with what it all means.

Anyway, baby is fine. I am fine. And, I'll post the 3-D pic if I can figure out how to do it.
posted by Phoenix | 10:34 AM


>2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger WitNit said...

How are the mood swings? Your husband looking at you funny yet with a patient and tolerant smile?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

I haven't really had any mood swings. I've just been lazy and hard to please when it comes to food.

However, he has given me many looks that would fall under patience and tolerance. Of course, that started before the pregnancy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s