Thursday, July 21, 2005
Blog Blahs
I've had a serious case of the blog blahs for a couple of days. I don't know what's up. I'm tired, I guess. I can't seem to get enough sleep this week. More than that, I've had morning sickness everday this week. Charming way to start everyday - if you enjoy the smell of stomach acid in the morning and the full-body pain of dry heaves, that is.

I've had a difficult time getting ahold of anyone. I can't reach my usual personal therapists, and not even my teenage sister wants to speak to me. My husband's non-paying jobs leave him so exhausted, he barely speaks to me when he does finally stumble out of bed. I'm just not getting enough attention!

Hellllooooooo?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm speaking into an endless chasm, mistaking the echo for somebody who gives a damn. That is so like me.

Anyway, I'll probably have something to say today.
posted by Phoenix | 7:45 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s