Friday, July 08, 2005
Sisters, Sisters, There were never such devoted sisters
My sister is without a doubt, my very best friend. She understands me like no one else in the world. I know we are both on occassion very real pains in the ass to each other, but we love each other anyway.

My sister is my cheerleader, my confidant, my psycho-analyst. She knows what I'm not saying without being told.

Anyway, this paragon has generously offered to throw baby and I a shower. I am delighted! However, since the life of a secret agent/super-spy is often unpredictable, not to mention the pesky detail of her "living" overseas, she has drafted two of my good friends to be her state-side liaisons. Isn't that smart?

The funny thing is, neither of these friends of mine have ever met my sister. They've chatted with her by email, but never met her. So I find it humorous in the extreme that they both have independently have told me that "she is just like you" and "she wrote me the funniest email I've ever read".

What can I say? The apples from a tree all taste alike, I guess.

Go figure.

Anyway, how cool is it that I'm having a baby shower? Neato burrito and cool beans, man. It is going to be tea party themed. 'Cause we're classy chicks.

And some of us are spies.
posted by Phoenix | 1:48 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s