Thursday, July 07, 2005
Turmoil
Yesterday I had an emotional crisis. It had been building for weeks, but the damn finally broke and I started listening to my heart. I cried. I didn't sleep last night. But I came to a decision that will impact my little family's happiness for the years to come.

I'm not particularly proud of the way it all came about, nor am I unaware that a large part of the situation is my own fault. I can only say that from here, things will be better.

Rest assured that the baby and I are well and that my husband does not want to kill me.
posted by Phoenix | 8:28 AM


>2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger amelie said...

tomorrow's always another day, right?

*hugs*

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Thank you for the hug. It has been a tough week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s