Thursday, August 18, 2005
Why?
I've been gaining in traffic lately and people are leaving more comments. These are good things, certainly. I mean, at the end of the month I will have been blogging for a year, so it is good to know that I'm improving.

But...I want to know why my modern analysis of the old fairy tales gets more interest than does my essay on a group of scientists' plan to put the Safari version of Jurassic Park in the Midwest? Do you prefer me funny to smart?

I have to tell you, most people laud my brain not my sense of humor. Just asking.
posted by Phoenix | 8:12 AM


>3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger WitNit said...

If you spend your time trying to figure out why one post gets more traffic or comments than another, you'll drive yourself into early menopause. Blogs is as blogs is. There's no accounting for what's what.

You're a good, smart, and funny writer. Just keep watching your overall traffic rise month after month. That's the one that counts. Just be yourself and don't try to CREATE traffic. That's deadly.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

I just think it is weird, that's all.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers are weird, readers are weirder. People often find that on interlectual posts they can't add anything to better or further the point of view offered by the writer.

Humor is an easier format to jump into for making comments. Doesnt mean what you wrote wasnt good. You've got the skills hun so don't doubt it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s