Thursday, September 01, 2005
Damn that Britney Spears
As you all know, Prince Charming and I are expecting a baby girl in January. What you may not know is that we have had a name picked out for a little girl since long before we were pregnant. We chose our little girl's name when we were trying to get pregnant.

We decided to name a girl...London Avery.

But today, I find out the horrible news that Britney and her sleezy husband are considering nameing their son London Preston.

Ack, ack, ack.

I am really upset by this. However, I'm not changing our plans to avoid the inevitable questions anymore than I would change my baby's name to match Britney's. As far as I'm concerned, it is a girl's name. She is saddling her son with a girly name, no doubt he'll get the shit kicked out of him all the time.

Just to be clear, though, we had the idea first.

(And no - for those of you who know my real name - we didn't choose London because of my name.)
posted by Phoenix | 10:49 AM


>2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger amelie said...

good for you! way to stick to your guns! and i agree, london is definitely a lady's name ; )

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger phin said...

poor kid, they could have saved everybody a lot of trouble and just named him sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s