Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Alas...
Some people will only find disappointment.

Much as this post may have lead some (mainly our Maximum Leader) to hope for the deliverance of one jiggly semi-talented actress into his arms to serve as, no doubt, a Page in the Noble Villainschloss, I regret to inform our Maximum Leader that this may be a bit much to ask for.

It isn't that I would deny our Maximum Leader a full bevy of young tartlets, but rather that, noble and loyal minion that I am, I do not yet have that sort of power.

I am still working on my Evil Themesong and choosing animal minions of my own. (Flying monkeys are so passé, Darling.) So, mind-control of young jiggly tartlets, while still significantly easier than most humans, is still outside of my skill set. This shall soon be remedied.

In the meantime, I fear I must disappoint. The original post referred to the return of SpySistah to a blog near you.

We humbly beseech Our Maximum Leader to practice some patience until our mind-control skills are fully formed.
posted by Phoenix | 9:42 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s